BCS Press is the new school newspaper written by students. BCS Press started so that the students of our school could have a voice about the issues that really matter to them. We want to talk about current affairs and issues that matter to us but also, we want to feature creative writing, puzzles, photography and welcome contributions from students for future editions.
Please download at the bottom of the page.
Miss Gillespie, who is heading the project, would like to give her team huge congratulations. She thoroughly enjoys working with each and every one of them and is really looking forward to seeing the paper develop.
The BCS Press Team:
- Haydn Smith (Editor)
- Luke Adkins (Sub-Editor & Interviewer)
- Millie Baldwin (Book Reviewer)
- James Hillier (Photographer/Contributor)
- Edward King-Proudlove (Interviewer)
- Finlay Jones (Interviewer)
- Jasper Reeves (Photographer)