Parents can now book and pay securely online for a range of items using a debit/ credit card or through PayPoint.
Paying online gives you the peace of mind that comes with knowing that your money reaches the school safely. Parents can pay online for:
- School meals
- School trips
- Music tuition lessons
- And other items
What does ParentPay do?
- Enables you to pay for the above items
- Offers a highly secure payment site
- Gives you a history of all the payments you have made
- Allows you to create a single account login across all your children that attend a ParentPay school
- Shows you all items available for payment relevant to each of your children
- Emails a receipt of your payment to the email address you register
- Offers you the ability to set automated email/SMS payment reminders
How does ParentPay help you?
- Gives you the freedom to make payments to school whenever and wherever you like
- Stops you having to write cheques or search for cash to send to school
- Gives you peace of mind that your payment has been made safely and securely
- Helps with budgeting; payments are immediate, there is no waiting for cheques to clear
- Payments for many of the larger trips can be made by instalments up to the due date
- ParentPay is quick and easy to use
How does ParentPay help our school?
- Reduces the administrative time spent on banking procedures
- Keeps accurate records of payments made to every service for every student
- Payments do not bounce
- Reduces paper ‘waste’
- Allows for easy and quick refunds to be made back to the payment card
- Improves communication between the school and parents concerning payments
- Offers a more efficient payment collection process, reducing the amount of money held on school premises
- Helps us improve school-home communication with its integrated email/SMS messaging centre
Buxton Community School is a cashless school and parents and students will no longer be able to pay for the above items by bringing cash or cheques into the School. The only options will be online or via Paypoint shops.
How to pay online….
Step 1 – Have your activation letter ready
Step 2 – Login at www.parentpay.com
Step 3 – Follow instructions to activate account
Step 4 – Select ‘Pay for items’
If you have yet to receive your activation letter or it has been mislaid, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to have the letter reissued.
PayPoint payments are recorded by ParentPay and can be seen by logging into your ParentPay account and viewing your payment history online. The nearest PayPoint stores to school are:
Please notify the Finance Office at school if you wish to use the PayPoint facility. A barcode will be issued to you to make cash payments for school meals at local PayPoint stores. The first card is free of charge; however, any lost or damaged cards will be charged at £5.00 each. Payment cards take about two weeks to arrive but we can issue a barcode letter as an interim measure.
Trip and activity information letters will carry a unique barcode which will allow you to make cash payments at your local PayPoint store.
To access the ParentPay website please click here.